Winterizing your home is no fun when it's already freezing cold out. So fall is the time to get winterized in preparation for the season. Proper winterization involves a systematic review of your
20 Faces Every Real Estate Professional Has Made
Dated: April 10 2018
1. The “Did You Really Just Apply For a Kohl’s Card 10 Days Before Closing?” face.
2. The “You Picked My Brain For 2 Months, Now There’s a FSBO Sign In Your Yard” face.
3. The “Client Wants a 5BR / 4BA Brick Colonial with an Inground Pool For Under $150k” face.
4. The “Wait, I’m Your Realtor Not Your Therapist” face.
5. The “Hope I Never Do Another Deal With You, Let’s Just Get Through This One Amicably” face.
6. The “I’ve Shown You 30 Homes, It’s Time To Sh!t Or Get Off The Pot” face.
7. The “Just Got a Full-Price Cash Offer With No Contingencies” face.
8. The “Just Closed My First Short Sale, Before and After” faces.
9. The “Your Realtor Was in My Facebook Group Asking How To Fill Out a Sales Contract” face.
10. The “My Commission is Non-Negotiable” face.
11. The “Can’t Believe My Best Friend Had the Nerve To Use Another Agent” face.
12. The “I Soooo Need a Vacation” face.
13. The “Buyer Demands I Find the ‘Perfect Home’ and THEN They’ll Get Pre-Approved” face.
14. The “Home Inspection Report Came In and It’s 4 Miles Long” face.
15. The “Just Got the Clear To Close” face.
16. The “I Can’t Believe How Low This Offer Is” face.
17. The “Did I Just Overhear You Talking About Real Estate?” face.
18. The “Client Insists His Home is Worth $40k More Than 14 Identical Comps” face.
19. The “Say ‘Zestimate’ One More Time” face.
20. The “I Know You’re Lying, But Continue” face.
Since 2015, I have been the Co-Owner Of Tri-Peak Realty with my wife Ashley and business partner Greg. I am a dedicated and committed Realtor who consistently goes above and beyond for my customers. I....
Latest Blog Posts
In these crazy times, we are seeing more and more buyers waive the Home Inspection Contingency in order to gain leverage on other offers. Even if you waive the inspection contingency, you should